Enjoy a memorable dinner prepared by our 7 South West Chefs
As the Exeter Festival of South West Food and Drink approaches its 17th year, we will be kicking off the celebrations by hosting our 7 Chefs Dinner. This incredibly successful event is taking place on Wednesday 6th May.
The event will take place at Exeter Golf and Country Club with a collaborative menu created by some of the regions finest chefs.
Last year boasted an impressive line up of chefs preparing a fabulous meal:
- Michael Caines MBE of Lympstone Manor
- Adam Banks of Fifteen Cornwall
- Adam Little of Exeter Golf and Country Club
- Tom Browning of Lewtrenchard Manor
- Dez Turland of Saunton Sands and Brend Hotels
- Scott Paton of Boringdon Hall
- Elly Wentworth of The Angel
Tickets will go on sale soon to include arrival drink, canapés, a spectacular seven course menu and a perfectly paired wine flight. The dress code for the evening is black tie and tables are a maximum of 10 guests sat at each table. Throughout the evening there will also be an auction and raffle.
- Golf Club members 10% off
- Buy a table and receive 10% off
If you are interested in joining us at this wonderful evening of creative cuisine and world class wine, please do not hesitate to get in touch by calling 01395 200925 or by emailing SalesandEvents@lympstonemanor.co.uk.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The 7 Chefs Dinner is sponsored by Boulter Bowen