VIP ticket holders can enjoy fantastic hospitality in the VIP Lounge sponsored by Quilter Private Client Advisers
This year the VIP lounge has been re-located to Northernhay Gardens overlooking the Festival Cookery Theatre
VIP ticket holders will receive;
- Front row seats in the Festival Cookery Theatre (subject to availability)
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge sponsored by Quilter Private Client Advisers
- 2 x complimentary drinks each day from a choice including Salcombe Gin
- Morning tea/coffee and biscuits
- Afternoon tea by Posh Nosh
- Mini spa treatment from Amanda Marsden Lifestyle Salon (subject to availability)
- Exclusive exhibitor product tastings throughout the day.
Buy your tickets for the Exeter Food Festival here.
VIP Lounge Tastings Timetable
|11.30am||Sweet Foragers||Harrys Cider||Pyman Pates|
|Preserves and Pickles||Cider||Free range, gluten free pate|
|1.00pm||Butter Bike Co.||Hetties Hens||The Bath Soft Cheese Co.|
|Rugged Peanut Butter||Scotch eggs||Organic Cheese|
|2.30pm||Fussels||Deli Farm Charcuterie||Langley’s|
|Condiments, preserves and pickles||Air cured dry meat||Chocolate Rocky Road|
|3.00 – 5.00 pm||Afternoon Tea by Posh Nosh||Afternoon Tea by Posh Nosh||Afternoon Tea by Posh Nosh|
Quilter Private Client Advisers
Quilter is a leading provider of advice, investments and wealth management both in the UK and internationally. Crucially we give customers and financial advisers choice and flexibility in how they choose to access our solutions and services. Managing £118.1 billion of investments on behalf of over 900,000 customers (as at 30 September 2018).
With thanks to: