Exeter Festival of South West Food & Drink has announced the chef line up for its indulgent Seven Chefs Dinner. This very special annual event sees seven of the region’s top culinary talents devise and create a seven-course menu. This year’s event takes place on Wednesday 2nd May.
The event will take place at Exeter Golf and Country Club. The line-up of chefs has been announced as:
- Michael Caines MBE of Lympstone Manor
- Liam Finnegan of The Castle at Taunton
- Dez Turland of Saunton Sands and Brend Hotels
- Matthew Peryer of Lewtrenchard Manor
- Guy Owen of Idle Rocks
- Ian Webber of The Farmers Arms
- Scott Paton of Boringdon Hall
Tickets for the event are £150 per person to include an arrival drink, canapés created by Bini Ludlow of Sweet Cumin, a spectacular seven course collaborative menu and a perfectly paired wine flight. The dress code for the evening is black tie there is a maximum of 10 guests per table. Throughout the evening there will also be an auction and raffle.
Those interested in purchasing tickets should contact: SalesandEvents@lympstonemanor.co.uk / 01395 200925