We have a bundle of prizes for 3 lucky winners! Enter our competition for your chance to win;
- a pair of tickets to the Exeter Food Festival (valid on Sunday 6th or Monday 7th May 2018)
- a pair of tickets to any one evening of Exeter Beats (Friday 4th, Saturday 5th or Sunday 6th May 2018)
- two premium grandstand tickets to watch an Exeter Chiefs Premiership home game (2018/2019)
Here’s our top pick of things to not miss at the Exeter Food Fest and Exeter Beats 2018 –
- Regional Food & Drink Producers will fill the marquees in Northernhay Gardens selling south west food and drink, from tasty sweet treats, to gin, meats and cheeses. The weekend is the perfect opportunity to stock up on all your favourite goodies, including treats from our newer exhibitors ‘Fresh at the Festival’ including Happy Butter Ghee, Littlestone Coffee Roasters and #vitaminsea.
- Chef Demonstrations in the Festival Cookery Theatre is an absolute must-see for foodie fans learning to cook simple meals to those who enjoy preparing impressive dishes for entertaining dinner guests. Watch top regional chefs work their magic including Michael Caines MBE of Lympstone Manor, Dez Turland of Saunton Sands Hotel and Matt Mason from The Jack in the Green taking to the stage.
- Family Fun will be encouraged across the weekend, with the Festival aiming to engage, educate and inspire children to cook and find out where their food comes from. Visit the Shillingford Organics Farm School, Fun Kitchen in the Dart’s Farm Teepee, the NFU Mutual Discovery Barn and Exeter Cooking School with its ‘Cooking is Fun’ feature. Plenty to keep the whole family entertained.
- The iconic Dart’s Farm Teepees will host a series of workshops, talks and tastings from a whole host of local, artisan, traditional food and drink producers over the weekend. From sausage-making with the Darts Farm master butchers to pizza making in the wood fired oven, hungry festival goers will be entertained and educated by the industry experts whilst enjoying tasty bites undercover.
- Live Music will entertain crowds throughout the weekend, with the stage in the Exeter Castle Courtyard hosting musical talent across the three-days. Music fans can extend their weekend with a night at Exeter Beats with headliners including Mad Dog Mcrea on Friday evening, One Step Behind (Madness Tribute) on Saturday eve and David Live (David Bowie tribute) entertaining festival goers late into the evening. Get your friends together and enjoy the atmosphere, the hot street food and local drinks from the Castle courtyard.
Group tickets, combined day/evening, child and VIP tickets are available to buy online, visit the Festival ticket page for more information.
For your chance to win, simply tell us why you deserve the prize! Three people will be selected on Wednesday 2nd May 2018.